VIC WEST CHRISTMAS CASUAL
Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand. We now proudly have over 600+ stores, with over 20 brands & 21 online platforms.
Our brands include Platypus Shoes, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Pivot, Timberland, Stylerunner, GLUE, Palladium, Stance, Saucony, EXIE & 4Workers Housing an extensive collection of iconic and global brands, we pride ourselves on stocking the latest and greatest footwear and apparel.
About the Roles
We have a number of Sales Assistant roles available across our Pivot, The Trybe and The Athletes Foot brands across the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for energetic team members who will provide excellent customer service in stores and sell our premium products.
Why join us?
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- You get up to 40% off Accent Group brands including Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages including Health & Wellness programs
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive ongoing training and support
The role & responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service in store with premium product
- Working part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Processing large volumes of stock
- Picking and packing click and dispatch orders
- Assisting in maintaining the in-store operations including housekeeping VM & cleaning required
- Maintaining a positive CAN DO attitude at all times to sell to our customers
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Full availability from October to Mid-January 2022– specifically weekends, late nights, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets & KPIs
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage, and social distancing procedures. During this time, we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our communities.
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves..
The Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.
- Job Family Sales Assistant
- Job Function Retail - Store
- Pay Type Hourly
- Western Suburbs, VIC, Australia