South West & Southern Christmas Casual Sales Assistants - All brands
Accent Group Limited is the leading digitally integrated retail and distribution business in the Apparel and Footwear performance and lifestyle market in Australia and New Zealand. We now proudly have over 600+ stores, with over 20 brands & 21 online platforms.
At The Athlete's Foot, our team members are highly passionate about health and fitness which helps with inspiring, motivating and empowering our customers.
The Trybe is the destination for the best assortment of kids branded footwear housing global and premium brands such as Nike, Vans, Adidas, Converse, Dr. Martens, Polo Ralph Lauren and more. Our mission is to provide an opportunity for kids to define their style, own their choices and be
We have a number of Sales Assistant roles available across our brands The Athletes Foot, The Trybe & Pivot and within our South West & Southern Locations such as Miranda, Macarthur, Narellan & Wollongong stores. We are looking for energetic team members who will provide excellent customer service in stores and sell our premium products.
Why join us?
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- You get up to 40% off Accent Group brands including Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages including Health & Wellness programs
- Opportunity to progress within the business and receive ongoing training and support
The role & responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service in store with premium product
- Working part of a team to achieve sales and KPI targets
- Processing large volumes of stock
- Picking and packing click and dispatch orders
- Assisting in maintaining the in-store operations including housekeeping VM & cleaning required
- Maintaining a positive CAN DO attitude at all times to sell to our customers
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Full availability from October to Mid-January 2022– specifically weekends, late nights, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day
- Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
- A commitment to providing exceptional customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience
- A passion for streetwear and sneaker culture
- The ability to work well within a fast paced and energetic team environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets & KPIs
- Ability to listen and use feedback constructively
Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health
and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a
range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices &
warehouse including protective equipment, signage, and social distancing
procedures. During this time, we may conduct our recruitment processes
over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the
spread of COVID-19 and help protect our communities.
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
sounds like the perfect role for you, lace up those sneakers and APPLY NOW!
- Job Family Sales Assistant
- Job Function Retail - Store
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, 20 September 2021
- Job End Date Monday, 27 December 2021
- Hurstville NSW 2220, Australia
- Liverpool NSW 2170, Australia
- Macarthur Square, Shop U91 Level 3/200 Gilchrist Dr, Campbelltown NSW 2560, Australia
- Miranda NSW 2228, Australia
- Narellan NSW 2567, Australia
- Shellharbour NSW 2529, Australia
- Wollongong NSW, Australia