This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer centric, System Administrator to join our dynamic and growing Work Force Management team. Reporting to the Workforce Planning and Systems Manager you will be responsible for the administration configuration, maintenance and reliable operation of the “Lighthouse” system.
- Set up and maintaining of Cleaning tasks, schedules, auditing and issues for existing partners on Lighthouse
- Train managers and supervisors in functions and day to day usage
- Assist in onboarding of new partners onto Lighthouse; relating to new partner task set up including but not limited to How To, Skills Guides and Audits
- Produce data downloads and reporting for People systems and services teams to ensure alignment of roster clock in, clock out times and pay outcomes
- Distribute reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a Systems Administrator or similar
- Broad knowledge of system applications and system security management
- Experience with or knowledge of reporting and advanced application of the “Microsoft office” based software (including spread sheeting) and operating systems
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company’s objectives
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills and the ability to influence
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia