Customer Service Advisor - Helpdesk
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, this role offers an enthusiastic, motivated and customer centric, customer service representative a wonderful opportunity to join a fast paced, driven and diverse team, and take your career to the next level by supporting our valued customer - Bunnings.
If you believe in delivering an outstanding and personable customer experience. Apply now!!!
This is a permanent fulltime position working between the hours of 07:00 AM – 07:00 PM, 5 out of 7 days a week. This shift pattern will include occasional weekend work
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage a high volume of both inbound/outbound calls.
- Resolve, manage and escalate incidents logged by our customers.
- Reporting to all Managers as required on all incidents and ensuring the correct processes are followed.
- Ensure a swift and efficient service whilst adhering to agreed service levels and KPI's.
- Provide exceptional service at every opportunity by building relationships and rapport with your customer, both internal and external.
- Undertake and complete all relevant administration duties in a designated timeframe.
You will be required to:
- Experience working in a call centre, retail or hospitality - Desirable.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare concise, accurate, well-supported reports using Excel
- Intermediate level of computer literacy and Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia