Cleaning Operations Supervisor
Reporting to the State Cleaning Manager, you will effectively manage the cleaning services and standards for multiple sites in your designated region. Your role will encompass managing Cleanliness standards as measured by Audit results, achieving KPI’s, meeting budgets and OH&S compliance requirements. You will also effectively manage the cleaning services team, recruitment requirements, and Payroll Exception event management for your team member.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage cleaning operations by developing and managing work schedules, assigning and monitoring work, implementing productivity standards, resolving operational problems, maintaining reference manuals and implementing new procedures.
- Manage and control costs to ensure they are contained within budget.
- Ensure that daily cleaning services are delivered safely, efficiently and to 100% of specifications and compliance.
- Liaise with the Head of Cleaning regarding any OHS&E issues or grievances raised by team members.
- Provide leadership by ensuring team members understand performance targets and goals and team members are properly trained and inducted for their roles.
- Ensure that problems and process breakdowns are fully examined and that improvements are integrated into relevant work processes.
- Establish an environment that encourages continuous improvement and quality outcomes.
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Certificate IV Asset Maintenance (Cleaning Operations Management) – Preferred
- 5 years’ plus of supervision experience of dynamic team in customer service industry – Essential
- Proven high level of customer service and management skills across diverse team/skill set – Essential
- Demonstrated problem solving, strong analytical and project management skills – Essential
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and staff rosters.
- Simultaneous ability to work independently and liaise with Senior Management – Essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with
- Intermediate to Advance level of IT skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) – Essential
- Experience in Retail/Supermarket services and knowledge of cleaning standards, practices and procedures - Advantageous
Responsible for - South Australia North / Northern Territories. This role requires a regular visitation program to sites.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 90
- Adelaide SA, Australia